Without ghost tours to safely introduce guests to spirits, specter-seekers would be forced to infiltrate ghost gatherings by donning a bedsheet and memorizing a lot of Casper trivia. Mingle with the undead more easily with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for a Garden District Tour at 11:30 a.m. for one (up to a $20 value)
- $10 for a Haunted Garden District Tour at 2:30 p.m. for one (up to a $20 value)
- $10 for a New Orleans Ghost Tour at 3 p.m. for one (up to a $20 value)
- $20 for a Garden District Tour at 11:30 a.m. for two (up to a $40 value)
- $20 for a Haunted Garden District Tour at 2:30 p.m. for two (up to a $20 value)
- $20 for a New Orleans Ghost Tour at 3 p.m. for two (up to a $40 value)<p>
Haunted History Tours
Winding through the cobblestone streets of various New Orleans neighborhoods, knowledgeable guides lead groups through notoriously haunted and historic spots during 2-hour walking tours. Each tour guide possesses experience with and/or passion for the occult and New Orleans history, and the fleet includes the founder of the New Orleans Paranormal & Occult society, as well as a member of the Louisiana Historical Society. Read on to learn more about some of their tours:
- Garden District History Tour: On this stroll through the stately streets of New Orleans' Garden District, guides share the stories and legends behind antebellum mansions, the august Lafayette Cemetery, and other iconic landmarks.
- Haunted Garden District Tour: As one of the oldest European settlements in the south, the former city of Lafayette has its share of secrets; during this tour, guides clue tour groups in to the spectral side of the city with stories of ghosts and how they got there.