All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 26, 2014
Reviewed October 21, 2014
Reviewed October 19, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Three Options
- $29 for a 90-minute Haunted Manhattan tour for two ($50 value)
- $55 for a 90-minute Haunted Manhattan tour for four ($100 value)
- $79 for a 90-minute Haunted Manhattan tour for six ($150 value)
Choose from the Greenwich Village, West Village, and East Village tours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Reservation required. Tours run seasonally through early November. Tour start locations available here. Additional persons are $25 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Haunted Manhattan
An eerie bartender, a forgotten concierge, a demented professor—on Haunted Manhattan's treks of the city's spectral underbelly, these are your guides. Each leads a 90-minute tour—in the East Village, West Village, and Greenwich Village, respectively—that stops at 13 haunted landmarks.
- Ghastly sights: tour hidden cemeteries, glamorous hotels, and ghost trains zipping through the Astor Place subway stop.
- Historical hauntings: guides conjure the spirits of jazz musicians, poet Dylan Thomas, and even Edgar Allen Poe
- Critical acclaim: In 2015, Haunted Manhattan was included on nycgo.com's list of Top New York City Tours, in 2016 it was featured on CBS, and on CNET.