Guests can get their adrenaline pumping with maze challenges, jump-scares, and tours of a Masonic Temple moonlighting as a haunted house
About This Deal
- Indoor event with an indoor waiting area
- Valid dates: 10/8-10/11, 10/15-10/18, 10/22-10/25, and 10/29-10/31
- Time : 7 pm to 10 pm every night.
- Guests walk through the twisting hallways, filled with spirits and monsters.
- No-touch scare
- Onsite concession/merchandise area with pizza, peppers and sausages, lumpia, drinks, and more
- All actors will be wearing Face Coverings
Each year around Halloween, the Norfolk Masonic Temple transforms into the Haunted Temple. Actors take on the roles of creepy clowns, spirits, ghosts, and undead to bring the visitor’s nightmares to life, and the state-of-the-art animatronics and special effects ram up the terror. Those who emerge on the other end of the maze can wind down with a slice of pizza or a drink.