Chefs give sausages their signature heartiness by inflating every casing with a thundering nine-minute aria. Feast like a valkyrie with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$16 for dinner for two: one appetizer and two wurst (sausage) or classics meals (up to a $31 total value)
- One appetizer (limited to pretzel twists, cheese-artichoke dip, or cheese curds; up to a $7 value)
- Two Wurst (sausage) or Classic meals (up to a $24 value)<p>
$30 for dinner for four: two appetizers and four wurst or classics meals (up to a $62 total value)
- Two appetizers (limited to pretzel twists, cheese-artichoke dip, or cheese curds; up to a $14 value)
- Four Wurst or Classic meals (up to a $48 value)<p>
$12.99 for three Groupons, each valid for a wurst (sausage) lunch special (a $27 total value). Each special includes:
- Classic or gourmet sausage
- Lunch portion of french fries or potato salad
- Fountain drinks <p>
See the menu.
Dubbed “a butcher shop with a great beer list,” by one of its co-owners in a Kansas City Star article, Haus doles out hearty wurst and more than 40 carefully selected brews from around the galaxy. Each day, a local butcher shop delivers classic, gourmet, and exotic sausages, which diners can enjoy wrapped in egg buns from a local bakery and adorned with sauerkraut or caramelized onions. The other half of the menu sates patrons with Belgian-style double-dipped fries, which can be woven into a basket or dunked into sauces such as curry sour cream and sriracha aioli.
89% of 1,499 customers recommend
“go earlier (4-8pm) if you want different music to listen to .....we heard the N word at least 100 times at a german restaurant .......”
“Great little hidden gem!”
“Great food! Fast service. Delicious bratwurst and potato salad.”