|_Jump to: Reviews||What are Toxins?_|
Today’s Groupon prettifies any part—big or small, tall or short, blond or brunette, rhombazoid or trapus—at Haute Spa, an upscale salon and skincare spa in the Shelter Island area of Point Loma. For $35, you get $85 toward any relaxing, beautifying service.
Haute uses a variety of state-of-the-art products, including PCA Skin and glo skincare, to freshen and beautify any part. Use your Groupon toward any one of the tractorload’s worth of spa services offered, including:
- Three different types of massages (a full-body massage is $75 for an hour)
- Nine different facials (the European-style facial is $50 for 30 minutes)
- Waxing (a full Brazilian is $55+)
- Haircuts ($30 for men, $50+ for women)
- Hair color ($60+)
- Ear candling ($65 for 45 minutes)
- Hand and foot reflexology ($45 for 30 minutes)
- Chemical peels
- Makeup ($50 for special occasion)
- Body wraps ($95 for 90-minute Haute summer detox wrap)
- Time travel ($60 for 60 years)
The salon and spa is a tranquil oasis with friendly, experienced staff (Citysearchers rave about the expert stylists). If you have an unwanted color of hair on your head, they’ll dye it the most attractive colors you imagine inside your head. If you have hair where you shouldn’t have hair, Haute can wax it all away. If your hair makes you feel content, Haute will give you a relaxing full-body or traditional Thai massage. If your hair makes you feel content and your body is perfectly relaxed or allergic to soothing massages, Haute can make your content and relaxed body beautifully bronze with SunFx body bronzing ($50 for 20 minutes).
Citysearchers and more than 20 10News.com’s A-List reviewers give Haute Spa five stars, and Yelpers give it 4.5: > * Haute Spa equals time spent with a good measure of pure joy and relaxation! Bravo! – muckwalker, CityVoter > * Highly recommend this place to anyone unhappy where they are…and to those are HAPPY where they are and just looking for a new set of expertise. Pros: one stop shop, knowlegable [sic] staff, extremely clean – merchant551163, Citysearch > * This is a great Salon/ Spa in Point Loma above Subway. The girls there are awesome [sic]. The stylists are very competent and they do an awesome [sic] job. Excellent service, waxing, color, makeup, massage, facials and so on. I strongly reccommend anyone to attnd this very cute and comfortable Salon/ Spa [sic]. – kristinb21, Citysearch
What are Toxins?
The Haute Spa offers a number of treatments that rid the body of toxins, but what exactly are toxins? Here are the main components of the toxins that accumulate in the body:
- cinnamon (cannot be digested and is evil)
- accidentally swallowed spiders
- emotional residue of first breakup, most recent breakup, and the one breakup that got those zoo animals all riled up
- fear/unwanted email forwards
- bad vibes sent by Uncle Charlie because you didn’t visit him when his foot got infected
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Roseville - Fleet Ridge
2907 Shelter Island Dr #212
San Diego, California 92106Get Directions