What You'll Get
Vegetables are the antizombie, as they rise out of the ground to demand that we devour their artichoke hearts and cauliflower brains. Hunt down some new green friends with today’s Groupon to Haveli Indian Cuisine, valid only at the location in Alpharetta. The lunch buffet is open seven days a week from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and dinner is available seven days a week from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get lunch for two (up to a $25.80 total value), which includes the following:
- Two lunch buffets (a $17.90 value)
- Two nonalcoholic drinks (up to a $7.90 value)<p>
- For $22, you get lunch for four (up to a $51.60 total value), which includes the following:
- Four lunch buffets (a $35.80 value)
- Four nonalcoholic drinks (up to a $15.80 value)<p>
- For $19, you get dinner for two (up to a $40.85 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $33.90 value)<p>
- For $45, you get dinner for four (up to a $101.20 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $67.80 value)
- One carafe of house wine (a $19.50 value)
Haveli Indian Cuisine’s talented chefs prepare authentic north and south Indian dishes from the restaurant’s elaborate menu. Diners can ease into the evening with a platter of deep-fried onion slices, or embark on a culinary expedition with an appetizer assortment that features grilled kebabs, crisp lentil wafers, and vegetable samosas. The tandoori Sizzler heaps plates with chicken, fish, lamb, and shrimp, all seared over the glowing embers of specialized clay tandoor and retrofitted Easy-Bake ovens. Tender chunks of fish, shrimp, lamb, or chicken simmer alongside onion slivers and traditional spices in the classic curry dishes, and Haveli offers a healthful variety of vegetarian dishes.
Quartets of diners can wash down the colorful dinner fare with swigs of California Woodbridge sauvignon blanc, white zinfandel, chardonnay, or cabernet, and lunchtime patrons can enjoy nonalcoholic yogurt shakes, spiced tea, or soft drinks. Or escape a constant stream of unsolicited bagged lunches from local empty nesters by visiting the weekday lunch buffet, which stocks steaming chafing dishes alongside a mixed assortment of popular Indian fare.
Though Haveli Indian Cuisine sometimes features a discounted rate online, this Groupon still offers the best and most flexible option.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Lunch options not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid for the Haveli Dinner special. Valid only at Alpharetta location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Haveli Indian Cuisine
Under the guidance of the Sarma brothers, who own and operate Haveli Indian Cuisine, the chefs take care to turn out traditionally crafted Indian dishes that showcase tender lamb and chicken baked in clay ovens. Each geographic region of India has its own variation on common recipes, and Haveli's menu mirrors this broad culinary scope. Plates of vegetarian saag paneer spice up spinach cooked with cubes of cheese, and fiery vindaloo entrees send bites of shrimp or chicken blazing across taste buds. Platters of rich curries and sides, such as freshly baked roti or samosas, keep the lunch buffet packed for people on a break from work or spelunkers searching for something that's truly bottomless.