All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for one Hawaii Perks Discount card ($25 value)
- $27 for two Hawaii Perks Discount cards ($50 value)
- $45 for four Hawaii Perks Discount cards ($100 value)
Some perks include:
- 15% off the purchase of gift cards to Roy’s Restaurant and Outback Steakhouse
- 25% off regularly priced items and an additional 10% off sale items at The Gap
- 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at MAC 24/7 Bar + Restaurant
- Buy one get one free large specialty pizzas at Pizza Hut – voted best pizza in Hawaii in 2014 by Hawaii’s Best
- Complimentary appetizer valued up to $17 at Ruth’s Chris Steak House – voted best steak in Hawaii in 2014 by Hawaii’s Best
- Complimentary dessert valued up to $8 at Romano’s Macaroni Grill
- 15% off buffet menu for up to six people at Prince Court Restaurant - voted best buffet in Hawaii in 2014 by Hawaii’s Best
- Various offers for food vendors at Eat the Street and Honolulu Night + Market from Street Grindz
- Up to 20% off at Paul Brown Salon
- Up to $25 toward a Sam’s Club gift card
50% of net proceeds goes to the Hawaii Foodbank, YWCA of O’ahu and Susan G. Komen Hawaii
Merchants and offers are subject to change.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Online order required by the expiration date on your Groupon, card expires on 1/31/2016. Shipping included. Merchant and discounts/deals subject to change; each have specific guidelines. Foodbank Hawaii Perks card to be shipped by 12/01/2014; and YWCA of O'ahu and Susan G. Komen Hawaii Perks card to be shipped by 12/20/2014. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hawaii Perks
The Hawaii Perks card supports Hawaii two ways—by promoting its businesses and by giving back to the local community through partnerships with some of Hawaii's largest non-profit organizations: The Hawaii Foodbank, YWCA of Oahu, and the Susan G. Komen Hawaii. Cardholders get discounts and perks at both local businesses and national chains, from Roy's Restaurant and Sam's Club to legendary hole-in-the-wall Ethel's Grill. Hawaii Perks donates 50% of net revenues from the sale of each card to your choice of one of these three non-profit organizations.