During the nearly eight-hour excursion, small groups visit Oahu landmarks like Sunset Beach and explore its coral reefs with a snorkel
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $53.50 for a Turtle Eco Adventure Oahu Hawaii Tour for one ($120 value)
- $95 for a Turtle Eco Adventure Oahu Hawaii Tour for two ($240 value)
- $185 for a Turtle Eco Adventure Oahu Hawaii Tour for four ($380 value)
Tours travel around Oahu’s beaches and natural lookouts for beautiful natural views and include 60 minutes of snorkeling in search of green sea turtles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Snorkeling gear is provided. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Hawaii Turtle Tours
In native Hawaiian, Oahu means "the gathering place." This is as apt today as ever, thanks to Hawaii Turtle Tours, which brings groups together on the island to explore its vibrant culture and astonishing environs. Read on to learn more about a few of the tour's attractions and activities.
- Snorkeling: Tours visit Turtle Beach for an hour of snorkeling. In the clear water they'll see endangered green sea turtles, named for their skin's viridescent tint.
- Scenery: Guests travel up the picturesque Windward Coastline to the Ko’olau Mountains and stop by Halona Blowhole, Dole Plantation, and Diamond Head Lookout to take in Hawaii's natural beauty.
- Agricultural Sites: Tour-goers enjoy trips to Tropical Farms, the state's macadamia-nut farm, and Dole Plantation, plus travels through pineapple and coffee fields.