Sampling locally produced wine in a laid-back atmosphere of the wooden interior is the essence of this winery
What You'll Get
- What’s included: six wine samples per person and one voucher toward wine bottle per group
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hawk’s Mill WineHaus
The rustic front of Hawk’s Mill WineHaus may induce curiosity in any passer-by. The location of this winery was built in the 1800s, and the owners did their best to preserve its' vintage charm. Ric and Teresa Joranlien invite all wine lovers to try the products from their vineyard in a cozy and laid-back atmosphere.
Here are some of their http://hawksmillwinehaus.com/our-wines.html:
- Marquette - this dry red wine boasts spicy notes.
- Frontenac, a cold climate dry red with cherry notes on the finish.
- Doodle White - a lightly oaked Chardonnay.
- Several semi-sweet and sweet whites & fruit wines