What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for wine-tasting experience for two ($40 value)
- $39 for wine-tasting experience for four ($80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hawthorne Vineyards
- The vineyards: features 80 serene acres overlooking the East and West Grand Traverse Bays.
- The wines: include handcrafted pinot noir, pinot grigio, merlot, lemberger, gamay, chardonnay, pinot blanc, gewurztraminer, and riesling.
- What sets the pinots apart: The Michigan terrain gives them a taste unlike that of other wine-growing regions.
- Which of their wines won gold at the L.A. International Wine Competition? The 2013 barrel reserve chardonnay.
- Best way to experience their wines: Enjoy a glass of wine after your tasting from the outdoor patio overlooking East & West Grand Traverse Bays.