HB Cryotherapy offers sessions help decrease muscle soreness, pain, inflammation, and recovery time
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Inside a cryotherapy chamber, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
Learn More About Cryotherapy
What is it and how does it work? We answer all of your questions about the subzero treatment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must redeem 3-pack within 30 days after the first visit, and 5-pack within 45 days of the first visit. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About HB Cryo Rehab
At HB CryoRehab, clients are exposed to chilly blasts of subzero temperatures to relieve an array of ailments. Their specialty is cryotherapy, a centuries-old anti-inflammatory treatment that's seen a resurgence in popularity over the past few decades.
After becoming widespread in 1970s Japan to treat rheumatoid arthritis, cryotherapy became the subject of European clinical studies, which eventually led to its stateside popularity as a treatment to relieve sports-related injuries and beautify the body.
- Fitness: helps increase energy and endurance, reduce recovery times, and alleviate pain and soreness
- Beauty: promotes collagen production to reduce the appearance of cellulite and gives a boost to metabolism
- Wellness: helps bolster the immune system to ward off illness