All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for one whole-body cryotherapy session ($50 value)
- $72 for three whole-body cryotherapy sessions ($135 value)
- $103.50 for five whole-body cryotherapy sessions ($212.50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Odessa location ONLY. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About HC Cryotherapy
Taken in small, carefully controlled increments, exposure to subzero temperatures can have a beneficial impact on health issues and ailments across the body. That's the theory that drives appointments at HC Cryotherapy. Here, clients hop into the center's Criomed Whole Body Cryotherapy unit for sessions that have attracted everyday people and athletes alike. Read on to learn more:
- Where did cryotherapy come from?: Developed in the 1970's by Dr. Toshiro Yamauchi, it has been in use worldwide ever since.
- How does it work?: During sessions, subzero temperatures activate a physiological response within you, one which triggers the release of oxygen-rich blood, nutrients, adrenaline, and endorphins throughout your body.
- How long does it last?: Sessions last between two and three minutes.
- What is it good for: Cryotherapy's list of potential benefits is long and varied; many clients report relief from ailments ranging from anxiety and fatigue to arthritis and acne. It's also touted by athletes as a means of encouraging quicker recovery after intense training or injury, and even potentially increasing strength, energy, and joint mobility.