Choose from Two Options
- $45 for Four Weeks of HDX Fit Classes with Nutritional Program (a $277 value)
- $59 for Six Weeks of HDX Fit Classes with Nutritional Program (a $415 value)
- An originally-designed class designed to work the core and massively improve mobility, combining ideas from Pilates, yoga, gymnastics, and corrective strength training. Key benefits include increasing stability, flexibility, mobility, breathing correction, improved aerobic capacity, and increased strength and endurance through efficiency.
- HDX’s signature class, this is a strength and conditioning class. The core of the class is dumbbell training, structured in a way maximizes your time spent in the gym. Exercises are structured in stacks that allow constant movement at high intensity, allowing clients to build strength and maximize fat burn at the same time. Key benefits include increasing fat loss, increased strength, lean muscle and muscle definition, and an increased lactic acid tolerance.
- High-density training, this is the most advanced class offered, and is recommend for HDX veterans or experienced clients. The class has several goals, the most notable being to improve functional strength and endurance, expose clients to a diverse range of dynamic movement patterns, and create maximal metabolic adaption using a wide variety of equipment such as battle ropes, sleds, rings, jump ropes and concept two skiers and rowers. Key benefits include fat loss, an increased functional strength, muscle definition, increased lactic acid tolerance, and an increased anaerobic capacity.
Each package includes unlimited indoor boot-camp sessions, plus a nutrition and supplement program. Most of the HDX Fit locations host boot-camp sessions six days a week with classes as early as 5:30 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
Huw Lloyd Davies and Stu White started HDX Fit as a place where they can help others improve their own health and fitness. Gym programs take the same shape, look, and contain the same workouts in almost all gyms. HDX Fit is not another gym. HDX Fit is a fitness ecosystem, where the inhabitants are given solutions to achieve optimal physical performance and healthThe center's training principles are built upon holistic health awareness, the fundamentals of nutrition, and metabolic conditioning. Alongside an excellent supporting staff, the team curates a curriculum of group training classes, personal-training sessions, nutrition consultations, and holistic life coaching.