The most common Internet password is “pizza123,” demonstrating America’s love for this Italian delight, as well as its complete inability to protect sensitive information. Safeguard your doughy desires with today’s Groupon to Heady’s Pizza. Choose from the following options:
- For $11, you get a meal for two (up to a $23.48 total value), which includes the following:
- One bread starter (up to a $4.99 value)
- One 16-inch pizza with up to three toppings (a $15.99 value)
One 2-liter soda (a $2.50 value)<p>
- For $20, you get a meal for five (up to a $46.96 value), which includes the following:
- Two bread starters (up to a $9.98 value)
- Two 16-inch pizzas with up to three toppings (a $31.98 value)
Two 2-liter sodas (a $5 value)<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of pizza, subs, and soda from the menu.<p>
What used to be Muncheeze Pizza has tastefully transformed its appellation to Heady’s Pizza, a warm neighborhood destination. Yeast-made starters such as breadsticks and garlic knots sate squealing bellies as they patiently wait for pizzas to bubble. Sixteen-inch specialty circles—layered in a trifecta of toppings such as pepperoni, sausage, or beef and a sea of shredded mozzarella—are a palate-pleasing treat any night of the week. Diners can also dig in with the chicken blah blah sandwich—named after its degree of articulateness and adorned with ranch barbecue, grilled chicken, bacon, onion, and tomato—or the melty, meat-laden lasagna. Heady’s keeps the oven hot until 2 a.m. every night.
4120 N First Ave.
Evansville, Indiana 47710