Aerial and mat yoga training helps build core and upper body strength, decompress the spine, resolve muscle knots, and improve flexibility
About This Deal
- Children’s classes available for age ranges: 5–7, 8–12, and 13–17
- Adult classes for ages 18 and over
- Yoga can help build core and upper body strength, improve flexibility, help decompress the spine, and relieve stress
- View the class schedule
- Instructor Karen Gill has a degree in psychology and is certified in rehabilitation and natural play therapy
About Heal with Kare
Heal with Kare not only bears the name of its owner, Karen Gill; it also represents her overarching philosophy of wellness. Building off of Karen's specialties and her desire to facilitate holistic healing and a heightened sense of awareness in others, Heal with Kare offers:
- Reiki: These relaxing sessions work through the seven chakras to remove energy blockages and promote a sense of physical and mental wellness.
- Foot reflexology: This specific kind of treatment aims to release tension not only in the feet, but throughout the entire body.
- Yoga: Aerial and mat yoga for kids, adults, and families aims to strengthen and fortify bodies.