Back pain can compel you to stay in bed all day, much like the discovery that there’s still Halloween candy in your pillowcase. Face the day with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$36 for a one-visit chiropractic package with a consultation (a $125 value; a $280 total value)
$59 for a two-visit chiropractic package with a consultation (a $435 total value)<p>
Each visit includes:
- Toxicity test (a $20 value/visit)
- Stress test (a $20 value/visit)
- Diet counseling (a $20 value/visit)
- Spinal adjustment (a $45 value/visit)
- Interferential therapy, which uses mild electrical signals to massage muscles, stimulate the release of endorphins, and promote healing (a $15 value/visit)
- Intersegmental traction, a system that safely relaxes muscles and ligaments around the spine (a $15 value/visit)
- 10-minute percussive massage on particularly tense areas (a $20 value/visit)<p>
Healing Hands Chiropractic
Before Doctor of Chiropractic Steve Miller founded Healing Hands Chiropractic, he excelled in a different arena—basketball. The one-time hoops player from Canada parlayed his love of sports into a career as an athletic trainer, which allowed him to develop therapeutic methods for alleviating the physical maladies of his teammates. This hands-on approach to healing rivaled the kinesthetic euphoria of bounding across the gleaming hardwood court, and inspired him to pursue massage and chiropractic licensing in order to infuse clients with relaxation and assist in recovery from injuries.
Dr. Miller or massage therapist Paula Liberty leads guests past floor-to-ceiling-windows, models of healthy spines, and sketches of what Gumby's spine might look like before inquiring into individual issues and applying a variety of modalities. Dr. Miller educates patrons in free, biweekly seminars on health-related subjects such as yoga, cholesterol reduction, and peace treaties with bees, and also organizes food and coat drives for those in need.