Students can maintain necessary CE requirements or learn the basic information on dementia and mental disorders during online courses
About This Deal
- Thanks to Continuing Education Course, students can maintain necessary CE requirements.
- Dementia Course provides students with information, resources, and care tips that can help while working with people with different types of dementia. The course teaches how to identify the differences between dementia and conditions that might look like dementia.
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming dementia specialty classes
- Eight-hour Mental Health Course is a general overview of mental disorders and information on the most common mental disorders, such as anxiety disorder, depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming mental health specialty classes
- Type of communication: via Zoom
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 30 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). If you make a reservation through Groupon, you may cancel or change your reservation up to 72 hours before its start time. Otherwise, vouchers booked through Groupon will be redeemed and the deal’s promotional value and amount paid will expire. Redeemed vouchers may not be refunded or rescheduled - this also applies to no-shows. Your name and email address will be shared with this merchant to facilitate your reservation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.