Bring your derelict body up to snuff with today's Groupon to the comfortable, inviting HealthSmart Chiro-Therapy Center. For $35, you get a consultation and chiropractic exam, adjustment, and 30-minute therapeutic massage, a $230 value.
Chiropractic isn't like astrology where any quack with a crystal ball can set up shop; doctors of chiropractic receive at least four academic years of education and pass national board examinations before receiving their crystal balls. HealthSmart’s Wesley J. Warren, D.C. is a graduate of Arizona State University and Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas. Post-graduate work keeps the experienced Warren up to speed with new techniques and treatments.
Patients say sitting at a desk for eight hours a day isn't the same after the amiable back-benders are through with you: joints fit together, back pain vanishes, and your guilt for ditching your prom date years ago disappears. A session also helps with nerve, muscle, and organ disorders, and fights fatigue and depression.
Find a massage near you.
Two Yelpers give HealthSmart Chiropractic five stars:
Keep Your Back in Perfect Health
After your visit to the chiropractor, you'll want to keep your back feeling as great as it does right after your appointment. To help, here are some tips for proper back health:
- DON'T throw yourself down the stairs to get to the bottom faster.
- DO train a team of praying mantises to move you around and scare away attackers.
- DO get a job that's easy on your back, like mattress commercial actor or author of novellas fictionalizing the circumstances surrounding real-life haunted toilets.
- DON'T engage with cheap chiropractor impersonators who are clearly pet-store owners or plain old doctors.
- DO be mindful of your posture. DON'T hire TV actor/presumably-a-real-detective Peter Falk to follow your landlord.
- DO have your spine surgically removed and "do like the jellyfish do" by replacing your spine with a bunch of jellyfish.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.