Deep-tissue or Swedish massages help alleviate stress, relieve tension in the body, and restore energy
About This Deal
- Choice of add-on for the deep-tissue massage includes:
- Hot stones
- Massage therapist’s license number: MA 65359
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Aromatherapy utilizes essential oils and aromatic plant compounds to not only alleviate stress and tension, but also help with ailments like headaches, circulatory problems, low energy levels, and insomnia.
About Healthcare Associates of Florida
At Healthcare Associates of Florida, a team of health experts is dedicated to addressing each client's wellness needs and goals. They offer customized chiropractic and holistic medicine treatments aimed at reducing chronic pain and tension. The chiropractor: Robert D’Amora, D.C., is a graduate of Life University in Marietta, GA, and a chiropractor with 34 years of experience He specializes in treatments for back or joint pain, sciatica, and workplace or auto accident injuries. Doctor D'Amora and his staff strive to ensure the most comprehensive care for every patient. That's why Healthcare Associates of Florida also offers wellness treatments such as massage therapy or cupping.