Professional technician uses laser-emitting pads to target fat cells and help contour the body
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: Utilizing powerful Laser light, noninvasive laser lipo treatments target fat deposits. During the treatment, a trained professional treats these problem areas with laser like technology, which works by opening fat cells to drain their contents. All of this is performed without any incisions and relies on the body’s natural metabolic pathways to process the contents of the fat cells.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
About Healthcare Practice Solutions
The team at Advantage Health aims to find solutions to the concerns of their clients, not just put a band-aid on a problem that will later grow into a larger issue. That's why they take a holistic approach to their treatments, focusing each season on healing and promoting overall wellness. They help clients maintain a healthy lifestyle with physician-supervised weight-loss programs, regenerative stem cell injections, and sexual-wellness services, but they can also help boost self-esteem with cosmetic treatments such as wrinkle-smoothing Botox and collagen-boosting micro-needling.