What You'll Get
$48 for a pantry makeover (a $97 value), where you may learn:
- How to read a nutrition label
- The simplicity and meaning of traffic-light eating
- What foods you may want to consider phasing out of your pantry
- Insightful food-preparation and shopping tips
- What foods are on Dr. Sears’s Dirty Dozen list <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Call (319) 480-3103. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Valid 50 miles from 52772. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Working to not only help clients redesign the way they think about and eat food, the health coaches of HealthFoodGeeks work to make the transition to a more-nutritious lifestyle easier. Workshops focus on the four pillars of health—lifestyle, attitude, exercise, and nutrition—and work toward making healthier choices and phasing out unhealthy ones, both for individuals and families.