Experienced chiropractor helps alleviate pain with spinal decompression treatments
About This Deal
- Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Package includes:
- Chiropractic consultation
- Report of findings and x-ray review.
- One or three spinal decompression sessions
- X-rays or MRIs are required to determine decompression protocol. Patient may provide x-rays or purchase images at the time of service.
- The chiropractor: Dr. Ryan Woods specializes in treating shoulder pain, low back pain, neck pain, headaches, sciatica, and other musculoskeletal disorders.
- The chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Need To Know
Doctor of Chiropractic Chris Tomshack opened the first HealthSource office in 2006 and has watched his business take flight. Named No. 1 New Franchise by Entrepreneur in 2011 and profiled in Inc., HealthSource has grown to more than 400 offices nationwide. The expansion is due in part to progressive treatment protocols and business systems and, in part, to the experience Dr. Tomshack gained while in the US Air Force and the MBA program at the University of Toledo, and at Palmer College of Chiropractic, where he graduated summa cum laude. At each of his offices, a team of chiropractors, licensed massage therapists, and trainers helps to alleviate ailments such as disk degeneration and fibromyalgia. The team can also tailor treatments to alleviate pain from carpal tunnel syndrome, migraines, or arthritis, and its progressive-rehab program works with body areas that are known to cause trouble, such as weak lower backs and rebellious pinky toes.