The first time we featured Healthworks, people snatched up nearly 1,200 Groupons. You could say that today’s Healthworks deal is back by popular demand; you could also say that it's back by force—the brute force of an army of women holding the Groupon staff at gunpoint in our offices right now. Both are true. Don't miss out on this awesome deal this time around: gather the gals and have free reign on classes and equipment at Healthworks for more than five weeks. After Healthworks sculpts you into a chiseled specimen, you and your friends can make topographic maps of each other's backs.
With today's Groupon, $39 gets you a 39-day pass to Healthworks Fitness Centers for Women. At just $1 a day, you'll save 90% off the $400 value! Your Groupon also includes five training sessions: one stretch orientation (limber up to prevent injury), two personal training sessions (one-on-one workouts tailored to your fitness level), and two FOCUS training sessions (similar to personal training sessions but with more people—includes BURN, Gravity, and Pilates Reformer).
Today's Groupon is only for Healthworks non-members (sorry, regulars). Ex-members and those who purchased our first Healthworks Groupon are eligible to redeem this Groupon at one of five Healthworks locations: Back Bay, Brookline, Cambridge, Chestnut Hill, or Salem. Take advantage of the locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools, and water tombs; after your workout, relax in the bubbling waters and daydream about how good you'll look this summer. Since Healthworks is women-only, there will be substantially fewer annoying oglers.
Each location offers a variety of classes, including yoga, Pilates, special prenatal and postnatal yoga, cardio, and advanced calligraphy. Sign on for your 39 days of exercise in the company other women.
Reviews from Women
Yelpers love Healthworks Fitness Centers for Women, giving each location near-perfect marks. Here's what they're thinking:
- “I really enjoyed the female-only environment, the facilities were clean to a god-like degree, and the variety of equipment was top-notch, the classes were enjoyable.” – C C.
- “The classes are amazing. I have done a rebounding class (Jumping on trampolines for a half hour?! Hello awesome!), a cardio dance class (so ridiculously fun, especially with a friend), and a smart bells (which I prefer to call magic bells) class. So the magic bells class sort of killed me, as I wasn't prepared for all that squatting. But I can tell that I will soon be in the best shape of my life!” – Kara S.
- “I wouldn't go to any gym ever if Healthworks didn't exist. That's not hyperbole, that's fact… For me, there is nothing at Healthworks that is intimidating. In fact, I feel like I can do just about everything there. I can adjust the classes to my fitness level or go at it and fail and who cares? I'll just do something else next time.” – Meghan M.
Reviews from Men
Men who have never been inside Healthworks love it, giving it a perfect five stars on Speculative Gym Reviews:
- “I bet this place is great. They've probably got really nice treadmills, great free weights, and some amazing classes. All in all, this place is probably pretty spectacular.” – Darrin P.
- “There are a lot of gyms that I haven't been to, but this is hands down the best one that I haven't been to.” – Michael T.
- “Healthworks could be AWESOME! Hypothetically speaking, HOLY CRAP IT'S FANTASTIC!” – Barry M.