All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 31, 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013
What You'll Get
Personal trainers push people to do more, whether it’s doing one more set of bench presses or eating one more box of protein bars. Go the extra mile with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a one-month personal-training package (a $288 total value)
- One-month membership (a $30 value)
- Four 30-minute personal-training sessions with one month of unlimited group classes (a $179 value)
- One 60-minute weight-loss consultation with diet recommendations (a $79 value)<p>
$99 for a three-month personal-training package (a $526 total value)
- Three-month membership (a $90 value)
- Six 30-minute personal-training sessions and six group classes (a $258 value)
- Metabolic testing (a $79 value)
- Fitness assessment (a $99 value)<p>
See the full schedule of group classes.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Healthy Body, Fit Mind
With programs tailored for clients age 40 and older, chief fitness officer MaryAnn Molloy and her staff of personal trainers at Healthy Body, Fit Mind help to enrich lives through fitness and healthfulness. Personal trainers assist each client in customizing training regimens to meet their own health needs and goals. Training programs may include core exercises, developing breathing techniques, and weight training exercises.