What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one ticket to the Celebration Fundraiser, dinner, and live/silent auction ($50 value)
- $49 for two tickets to the Celebration Fundraiser, dinner, and live/silent auction ($100 value)
- $95 for four tickets to the Celebration Fundraiser, dinner, and live/silent auction ($200 value)
The fundraiser dinner and auction will be held November 9 from 5:30–8:00 p.m to benefit the fight against childhood obesity.
- Two-time Heisman Trophy winner Archie Griffin, who will speak and sign autographs
- Live auction items including African safaris, race car experiences, a getaway trip to Sonoma, and more
- A tour of the new Harley Davidson showroom
- Food and drinks
See the promotional flyer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Healthy LifeStars
One out of three kids are considered obese? Worse yet, 37% of kids in Arizona are overweight or obese. Healthy LifeStars acknowledges the impact that early childhood habits can have on a person's lifestyle choices. By promoting proper nutrition, physical activity, and goal-setting through its events and programs, this non-profit educates kids and their families about how to live a healthy life, day by day. Working with organizations like schools, community groups and with the help of donors, it's also able to reach all types of communities, including the underserved. In so doing, Healthy LifeStars fosters a new generation of kids from all backgrounds who know how to cultivate their own wellbeing, now and in the future.