Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Appointment required. May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Healthy Skincare Spa
As the name implies, at Healthy Skincare Spa, healthy, nourished skin is the goal. Aestheticians achieve this in a variety of ways, depending on the client's skincare needs. Diamond-peel microdermabrasion treatments and HydraFacials employ different methods to effectively exfoliate skin and remove impurities. Aestheticians can also cater facials to clients' specific needs—they treat acne with deep-cleansing facials, fight signs of aging with anti-aging facials, and rejuvenate complexions with custom European facials. And for clients in a time crunch, express facials refresh skin in a quick 30-minute session.