There’s something so relaxing about waking up early in the morning, unfolding the newspaper, and rolling around on the fresh, crisp pages. Ease into the day with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $19.50 for a 26-week newspaper subscription for Sunday-only delivery (up to a $71.50 value)
- $26 for a 26-week newspaper subscription for Thursday, Friday, and Sunday delivery (up to a $105.56 value)
- $49 for a 26-week newspaper subscription for daily delivery (a $198.64 value)
- $39 for a 52-week newspaper subscription for Sunday-only delivery (up to a $143 value)
- $52 for a 52-week newspaper subscription for Thursday, Friday, and Sunday delivery (up to a $211.12 value)
- $99 for a 52-week newspaper subscription for daily delivery (a $397.28 value)
This deal is valid for one of the following newspapers: the Connecticut Post, the Advocate, or the Greenwich Time. Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Hearst Media Services of Connecticut
Though a lot has changed since Hearst Corporation's humble beginnings in 1887 as a single newspaper, one thing has remained the same: a mission to inform, entertain, and inspire. Hearst Media Services of Connecticut carries out that mission by publishing the four major daily newspapers in Fairfield County.
In southwestern Connecticut, the Connecticut Post keeps readers turning pages with stories such as "Full Disclosure," a tale about toxic waste in Stratford that earned one of the New England Newspaper & Press Association's 2012 Publick Occurrences awards. The News-Times mixes national and international news stories with stories about the Greater Danbury area. The Advocate does the same with Stamford, as does its sister paper, the Greenwich Time, with Greenwich.
Combined with seven weekly newspapers, the four dailies reach more than half a million adults every week. Online, the in-depth investigative reporting of the Connecticut newsgathering team sees an average of 15 million page views per month. They also save people money with the coupons in Savings Source, and they give HealthyLife magazine readers the inside scoop on topics such as fitness, gardening, and how to train dogs to paint white picket fences.
62% of 13 customers recommend
“This was a great offer. I hope you offer it again on groupon or just as a curtesy to existing customers. ”