What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $19 for one month of 30-minute dance classes for a child aged 2–3 ($44 value)
- $25 for one month of 45-minute dance classes for a child aged 3–4 ($57 value)
- $35 for one month of 1-hour dance classes for a child aged 4–16 ($66 value)
- $39 for two months of 30-minute dance classes for a child aged 2–3 ($88 value)
- $39 for two months of 45-minute dance classes for a child aged 3–4 ($114 value)
- $69 for two months of 1-hour dance classes for a child aged 4–16 ($132 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Online registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Registration fee on website: $30 for 1st child, $20 for 2nd, and $10 for 3rd child. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heart and Soul Gym
Heart and Soul is a kids activity center that specializes is a wide variety of activities such as dance, gymnastics, summer camps, skill clinics, art and more! Their programs are specifically designed to meet the needs of children of all ages and skill levels. It is their goal to provide and safe and encouraging environment where children can be challenged, accomplish goals, and build self esteem. They regard it an honor and a privilege to work with your children.
The gym is owned by former U of A gymnast Deanna Graham. All staff is background checked, CPR-certified, and highly trained. The building is fully air-conditioned and includes a comfortable parent seating area, complete with a play area for siblings, a viewing window, and free wifi. The dance studio is equipped with cushioned floors for dancers' safety, and the gymnastics facility is outfitted with brand new equipment and mats. Both areas are professionally cleaned daily.