All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one Signature Service oil change using conventional motor oil plus one Rain-X Original Glass Treatment ($44.98 value)
- Valid at numerous locations
The Signature Service Oil Change
In approximately 20 minutes, Jiffy Lube’s ASE-accredited technicians perform the following:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
Rain-X Original Glass Treatment:
- Dramatically improves wet weather driving visibility by repelling rain, sleet, and snow
- Improves visibility, safety, and driving comfort in all weather
- Helps remove frost, ice, salt, mud, and insects
Inspect Key Components:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
Once they complete their checklist, Jiffy Lube technicians diagnose any potential issues and make recommendations for preventive maintenance.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only at listed locations. Not valid until 24 hours after purchase. Call before purchasing for vehicles over 6,000lbs. Additional charge for 4x4's. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jiffy Lube
You don't need a stopwatch to know that Jiffy Lube's services are fast, but if you had one, the Signature Service Oil Change would clock in at the 20-minute mark. And you'd be getting more than just an oil change. Jiffy Lube technicians also top off fluids, inflate tires, inspect key components, and diagnose issues before they happen—all in less time than it takes to replace a shattered windshield with plastic wrap.
This blend of speed, quality, and preventative maintenance is at the core of Jiffy Lube's mission to maximize a vehicle's lifespan and keep it out of the repair shop. More than 20,000 of its technicians have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). These experts can perform many of the manufacturer-recommended services offered at dealerships, including air-filtration and electrical services—only without the need for appointments or long wait times. An impressive feat, considering that Jiffy Lube serves roughly 24 million customers each year.