What You'll Get
Wine can function as a social lubricant and conversation starter, especially if you seal off a cocktail party and slowly fill the room with it. Uncork a good time with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for 6 bottles of wine, plus a $50 gift card for future purchases ($179 value)
- $79 for 12 bottles of wine, plus a $50 gift card for future purchases ($359 value)
- $25 for $75 worth of bottles of wine, plus a $50 gift card for future purchases
Groupon customers can build their own 6- or 12-pack of red and white wines from around the world or choose a pre-selected Groupon Favorites case, available in increments of 6 or 12. The online boutique’s bottle selection includes a 2012 Kepe Tempranillo and a 2012 Cannery Row Chardonnay. Click here to see all available wines.
Shipment arrives within 7 business days of order.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3/person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 order. Valid only toward select wines. $50 gift card valid toward a future purchase of $75 or more. Valid only for shipping in select states; does not ship to NY or MA. Must be 21 or older to order & receive wine; 21+ adult signature & I.D. required for delivery. For 6-bottle option, extra $17.95 fee for shipping; for 12-bottle option, extra $19.95 fee for shipping. Void where prohibited by law. Cannot be combined with other promotions or Groupons. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US