$65 for four bottles of Bordeaux Supérieur with corkscrew and shipping included ($189.90 value)
- Two bottles of 2015 Chateau Canon-Laforet Bordeaux Supérieur
- Two bottles of 2014 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Supérieur
- One deluxe wooden-handled waiter’s corkscrew ($14.99 value)
- Holiday shipping within 3–5 days of redemption
About the Wines:
- The winemaking history of Bordeaux goes back almost 2,000 years, and France’s Bordeaux is home to some of the most acclaimed wines in the world
- Bordeaux Supérieur wines are grown on strong vines and allowed to riper for longer, resulting in richer, more complex wine
- 2015 Chateau Canon LaForet Bordeaux Supérieur: velvety and tender with strong notes of cherries and red fruit.
- 2014 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Supérieur: a refined blend of 40% Merlot, 35% Cabernet Franc, and 25% Cabernet Sauvignon with notes of oak and ripe fruit.
Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US