All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Six bottles of award-winning international wines with shipping included ($138.89 value)
- Together these wines have won a total of 19 international awards
- Holiday shipping within 3–5 days of redemption
About the Wines:
- 2014 Les Chartrons Bordeaux made from 70% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc, and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, and winner of three awards, including a Gold Medal at the 2016 Monterey International Wine Competition
- 2014 Cantus Sangiovese Puglia IGT made from the Italian grape known for its delicate fruitiness and supple berry flavors, and winner of two awards, including a Gold Medal at the 2016 New York International Wine Competition
- 2014 Burke Family Cabernet Sauvignon, winner of a Silver Medal at the 2016 Women’s International Wine Competition
- 2015 Spencer Family Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, winner of three gold medals: 93 Points at the 2016 Toast of the Coast Wine Competition, 92 Points at the 2016 Winemaker Challenge Competition, and at the 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- 2015 Maison Gourmand Vin Blanco, winner of four awards including a Gold Medal 91 Points at the 2016 Monterey International Wine Competition
- Bertoli Bianco, winner of three awards, including a Gold Medal 90 Points at the 2016 San Francisco International Wine Competition
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Online redemption only. Shipping included. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order and is not combinable with any other promotion. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
The wine specialists behind Wine Insiders combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. The company delivers exclusive wines to homes and convenient pickup locations, so customers can skip the middlemen and avoid long grocery lines. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US