What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
- Six bottles of warm weather wine with two govino glasses ($125.92 value)
This six-bottle selection from Heartwood & Oak celebrates the return of warm weather with a collection of red and quenching white wines. The set features multiple award-winning wines, as well as two govino wine glasses.
Some of the wines include:
- 2015 Black Fox Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon: a Gold Medal-winning California red that weaves flavors of currant and black cherry
- 2015 River’s End reserve Merlot: a versatile award-winning red that goes with almost anything you cook
- 2015 Snickerdoodle Chardonnay: a fresh, award-winning California white with crisp green apple and nectarine
- 2015 Dr. Wilhelm Riesling: 92-point Gold Medal-winning honeyed German white, with slightly off-dry, crisp note of tangerine
- Abbazia Cuvée Prestige: a sparkling, Prosecco-esque Italian Gold Medal-winner
- 2016 Nguilleu Sauvignon Blanc: a steel-aged Chilean white with notes of lemon and gooseberry, and an award-winning heritage
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Online redemption only. Shipping not included, extra $12.95. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order and is not combinable with any other promotion. Not valid on Wine Club orders. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US