$49 for four bottles of Château Beau-Puits Bordeaux ($155.91 total value)
- Shipping included
- Owned by the Tarride family and located in the Entre Deux Mers region of Bordeaux, France
- 35-year-old vines produce wine of a velvety-easy-to-drink quality
- Full fruit flavors and aromas of ripe cherries, fresh herbs, and hints of mint
Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a Pinot Noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience.
- Wines from around the world.
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites.
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US.