What You'll Get
$49 for four bottles of Château Beau-Puits Bordeaux ($155.91 total value)
- Shipping included
- Owned by the Tarride family and located in the Entre Deux Mers region of Bordeaux, France
- 35-year-old vines produce wine of a velvety-easy-to-drink quality
- Full fruit flavors and aromas of ripe cherries, fresh herbs, and hints of mint
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for shipping in select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Not valid with any other promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
The wine specialists behind Wine Insiders combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. The company delivers exclusive wines to homes and convenient pickup locations, so customers can skip the middlemen and avoid long grocery lines. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US