All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- 12 Bottles of Red, White, and Rosé Wines with One Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Four Shatterproof govino Wineglasses
This special 13-bottle selection of highly rated bottles features wines from France, Italy, Spain, California, Germany, and Australia. The selection includes a Gold Medal-winning Tuscan red great with Italian food, a 91-point Spanish white blend that is calling for a warm weekend, 11 other expertly-vetted wines, and a special bonus: four shatterproof govino wine glasses that are ideal for picnics, parties, and time by the pool.
The collection includes:
- Villa Amoroso Toscana Rosso IGT: ($19.99 value): a 90-point Gold medal-winning Tuscan red with flavors of cherry, plum, and strawberry
- 2013 Sierra Trails Old Vine Zinfandel: ($19.99 value): a complex, 90-point Gold medal-winning California red with notes of ripe berry and dried plum
- 2015 Vivre Sa Vie Vin Rouge: ($19.99 value): an award-winning French red with a captivating and delightful taste
- Cantus Vino Rosso: ($17.99 value): a multiple award-winning Italian red with flavors of raspberry and strawberry
- 2016 Paperbark White Blend: ($17.99 value): a balanced blend with notes of citrus, lemongrass, and papaya made by a fifth-generation winemaking family in Australia
- 2015 Dr. Wilhelm Riesling: ($19.99 value): a slightly off-dry, honeyed German white with a crisp note of tangerine
- Bertoli Bianco: ($17.99 value): a fresh, dry, 90-point Gold medal-winning Italian white with pleasant fruity and floral aromas
- 2016 Cuvée Joëlle White Blend: ($18.99 value): a vibrant, full-bodied French white with zesty flavors of gooseberry and citrus
- 2016 Fuerza de la Tierra White: ($19.99 value): a 91-point Gold medal-winning Spanish white that is velvety on the palate with notes of citrus and white flower
- 2015 La Cabane aux Oiseaux Bordeaux Rosé: ($19.99 value): an elegant and fruity rosé with a multiple award-winning heritage
- 2016 Fuerza de la Tierra La Mancha Tempranillo Joven: ($19.99 value): fresh and full Spanish red with a powerful bouquet of red berries
- 2016 Nguilleu Cabernet Sauvignon: ($19.99 value): award-winning Chilean red with a smoky overlay that carries tart red fruit flavors throughout each sip
- Abbazia Cuvèe Prestige: ($24.99 value): a Prosecco-esque, 90-point Gold medal-winning bubbly from Italy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Shipping not included; extra $29.95 fee. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order and is not combinable with any other promotion. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
The wine specialists behind Wine Insiders combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. The company delivers exclusive wines to homes and convenient pickup locations, so customers can skip the middlemen and avoid long grocery lines. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US