After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Refining your palate for wine can be expensive, much like mastering the art of wrapping cigars with pages from a first-edition copy of Great Expectations. Make it the best of times for your wallet with this Groupon.
- $65 for 15 bottles of curated premium wines (up to $310.85 value)
- 15 750ml-bottle International Collection
- Choose all reds, all whites, or the best of both
- Features wines like the 2015 Haut Vignac Périgord, a Merlot-based French red with a fruity profile; 93-point Gold Medal-winning Abbazia Moscato Vino Dolce I.G.T., a sweet, spritzy, and floral northern Italian white; a 91-point Gold Medal-winning 2015 River’s End Reserve Merlot, a versatile red with flavors and aromas of ripe berry and a touch of oak; and several more wines from across France, Italy, Spain, Chile, and California.
- Delivery fee not included
Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a Pinot Noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US