What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- 15 Bottles of Premium Wine with a $50 Gift Voucher Good Towards a Purchase of $75 or More
- This collection includes multiple Gold Medal-winning wines
This collection embraces the cooler weather of fall with 15 bottles of highly-rated international wines, including Gold Medal-winning 2016 Fuerza de la Tierra La Mancha Tempranillo Joven and 92-point Gold Medal-winning 2016 Moon crest Sauvignon Blanc. Take a look at a few of the other wines featured in this sampler, including wines perfect for game day, picnics under changing leaves, and those first evenings by the fireplace:
- Bertoli Rosso: Gold Medal-winning Italian red that rewards with up-front flavors of raspberry and strawberry
- 2016 Kepe Tempranillo: a Gold Medal-winning Spanish red with highly enjoyable and versatile flavor
- 2016 Starlight Ridge Chardonnay: a 90-point Gold Medal-winning Australian white with aromas of ripe peach and bright citrus, balanced by notes of nougat and spice
- 2016 Moon Crest Sauvignon Blanc: a 92-point Gold Medal-winning California white with fresh and zesty notes of melon and green apple
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online only. Shipping and taxes not included; extra $29.95 shipping fee plus applicable taxes per voucher. Limit 5/person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Must be 21+ to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Ships only to select states. Limit 1 voucher/order. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US