All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- 15 bottles of Italian red wine made by award-winning wineries Coli S.P.A. and Castellani
Enjoy a 15-bottle selection of reds from across Italy with this special pack that features wines from the winemakers at Coli S.P.A. and Castellani. The Coli S.P.A. winemaking team uses traditional philosophy and modern equipment to produce quality wines which have received over 50 awards. Try Villa Amoroso Toscana Rosso I.G.T., an earthy and dry Gold Medal-winner. Focusing on Central and Southern Italy, Castellani creates memorable wines like 2015 Cantus Sangiovese di Puglia I.G.T., a Gold Medal-winning red with a dry feel and bold berry flavors. These Italian wines pair well with classic dishes, like pasta marina, spicy sausage, and—of course—pizza from your favorite restaurant.
- 2015 Cantus Sangiovese di Puglia I.G.T.: a Gold Medal-winning Italian red with a dry and earthy feel and bold berry flavors
- 2016 Cantus Primitivo Puglia: a soft and deep Italian red with delicious notes of raspberry, vanilla, and spice
- Villa Amoroso Toscana Rosso I.G.T.: a 90-point Gold Medal-winning Tuscan red with food-friendly flavors of cherry, plum, and strawberry
- Val di Botte Nero d’Avola: a bold, smoky, and multiple award-winning Italian red
- Cantus Vino Rosso: a multiple award-winning Italian red with food-friendly flavors of raspberry and strawberry
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Extra $29.95 fee for shipping. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order and is not combinable with any other promotion. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
The wine specialists behind Wine Insiders combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. The company delivers exclusive wines to homes and convenient pickup locations, so customers can skip the middlemen and avoid long grocery lines. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US