15-bottle selection of various wines ranging from fruity white blends to rich cabernet sauvignon
What You'll Get
- Wine Bundle of 12 Premium Wines Plus Bonus Gifts
- Two Vouchers Each Good for Wine Bundle of 12 Premium Wines Plus Bonus Gifts
As the temperature drops, wine lovers fend off the cold with warm reds and refreshing whites. Embrace winter with an exclusive 15-bottle collection featuring wines from Australia to Europe. Revel in the exquisite notes of a robust French red blend or a fresh, citrusy white, whether it’s at a party, with dinner, or while cozying up for the evening.
Your Bonus Gifts include:
- 2017 La Référence Chardonnay: Produced by Bordeaux wine magnate Bernard Magrez, this 100% Chardonnay offers voluptuous aromas and an elegant, fresh, and lively palate. Serve it chilled with white meats, seasonal vegetables, and seafood. 2019 Silver Medal, Monterey International Wine Competition
- 2017 La Scelta Personale Montepulciano d’Abruzzo D.O.C.: Floral aromas with savory tobacco notes lead into a dry and tannic palate in this aromatic wine. Pairs perfectly with meaty Italian dishes; 91-point Gold Medal, 2019 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition.
- 2015 Secrets de Bordeaux Rouge: This smooth red from France’s historic Bordeaux region offers complex flavors—enjoy the rarefied red with cheese and your favorite people. 94-point Platinum Medal, 2017 Monterey International Wine Competition
Other wines may include:
- 2016 Duc De Castellac Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot, a soft, fruit-driven, and lightly-oaked blend of classic French grapes
- 2018 Les Grandes Caves D’Albret Rouge, aromas of plum, cassis, and blackberry, along with hints of licorice, vanilla, and smoke
- 2018 Laughing Bird Chardonnay, ripe peach and melon flavors mingle with a richly textured creaminess on the palate
- 2018 Cocoparra Sauvignon Blanc, a complex palate of ripe, tropical fruits, and a crisp finish that is sure to refresh
About Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak (now part of the Wine Insiders family) combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. The company delivers exclusive wines to homes and convenient pickup locations, so customers can skip the middlemen and avoid long grocery lines. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per order. Shipping and taxes not included; extra $34.95 shipping fee plus applicable taxes per voucher. Ships only to select states. Void where prohibited by law. Wines may vary and may be different from wines pictured. Package may contain multiple bottles of the same wine. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s) for single-voucher option. Limit 1 per person for two-voucher option. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.