What You'll Get
- $40 for Taste of France: Four Award-Winning Bottles of Wine ($112.96 value)
The package includes:
- 2014 Aramis Syrah-Tannat—a robust French blend from award-winning producer Château d’Aydie
- 2014 Blandine Le Blanc Côtes du Gascogne white blend—refreshing blend from organic producer Château du Cèdre
- 2014 Château Beau-Puits Cuveé Traditional Bordeaux—classic Bordeaux from the newly-acclaimed vintage
- 2014 Racine Provence Rosé—from famed producer Bruno Lafon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Extra fee of $ 9.95 for shipping. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per order. Not combinable with any other promotion. Valid only for shipping in select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
The wine specialists behind Wine Insiders combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. The company delivers exclusive wines to homes and convenient pickup locations, so customers can skip the middlemen and avoid long grocery lines. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US