- $40 for Taste of France: Four Award-Winning Bottles of Wine ($112.96 value)
The package includes:
- 2014 Aramis Syrah-Tannat—a robust French blend from award-winning producer Château d’Aydie
- 2014 Blandine Le Blanc Côtes du Gascogne white blend—refreshing blend from organic producer Château du Cèdre
- 2014 Château Beau-Puits Cuveé Traditional Bordeaux—classic Bordeaux from the newly-acclaimed vintage
- 2014 Racine Provence Rosé—from famed producer Bruno Lafon
Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a Pinot Noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience.
- Wines from around the world.
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites.
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US.