- $30 for a Taste of Italy package with four award-winning Italian wines ($103 value)
- Tuscan White, Sangiovese Red Blend, a highly-rated Chianti DOCG, and a Pinot Grigio from Pavia
- All wines carry I.G.T (Indicazione geografica tipica) status except for the Chianti, which carries the prestigious DOCG designation
- Val di Botte Chianti DOCG was rated 87 points by Wine Enthusiast Magazine
The DOCG (Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita) is a label that means the wine producer followed strict guidelines to make that wine. After the wine is made, a committee confirms its quality and geographic authenticity. Only a handful of wines qualify for this status.
Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a Pinot Noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience.
- Wines from around the world.
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites.
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US.