What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- 1 month (4 bottles) of premium wine, shipped free (a $96 value)
- 3 months (12 bottles) of premium wine, shipped free (a $276 value)
- 6 months (24 bottles) of premium wine, shipped free (a $520 value)
How It Works
Customers choose to receive red, white, or a mixed selection of wine at redemption.
- One month of wine includes 4 total bottles, shipping included
- Three months of wine includes 12 total bottles – 6 bottles delivered every 6 weeks, shipping included
- Six months of wine includes 24 total bottles – 12 bottles delivered every 3 months, shipping included
Previously featured wines include:
- Kepe Tempranillo, recently awarded a Double Gold and Best in Class in the 2015 Grand Harvest Awards
- Les Chatrons Bordeaux, a 94-point Platinum award winner from the famed 2014 vintage
- Abbazia Moscato, a 93-point Gold-award winning off-dry Italian wine
Customers must cancel their subscription if they don’t want to receive additional shipments. There are no cancellation fees. Orders are delivered in 4-5 business days to your home or office.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online only. Limit 5/person. Limit 1/visit. Limit 1/order. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Valid only for option purchased. Shipping included. Valid only for shipping in select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. Customers must opt out of Heartwood & Oak’s subscription service if they do not wish to receive further deliveries; no cancellation fees apply. See merchant's terms and conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
The wine specialists behind Wine Insiders combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US