After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $45 for four 750ml bottles of Abbazia Moscato with shipping included ($94.91 value)
Casa Vinicola Abbazia lies between the mountains and the sea, benefitting from a microclimate that fosters the cultivation of delicate grapes such as nebbiolo and moscato. Grown in northern Italy’s Lombardia province, this festive, spritzy moscato is the result of sun-soaked days and cool nights in Santo Stefano Belbo, a town within a winemaking region designated as a UNESCO world heritage site. This sweet and beautifully floral wine is ideal as an aperitif or with a delectable dessert.
- Abbazia Moscato won the gold in the 2016 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition, with a score of 93 points.
Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US