What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $40 for one month (four bottles) of premium wine, shipped free ($96 value)
- $85 for three months (12 bottles) of premium wine and a wood-handled corkscrew, shipped free ($276 value)
- $149 for six months (24 bottles) of premium wine and a deluxe seven-piece corkscrew set, shipped free ($579.99 value)
How It Works
- One month includes 4 total bottles, shipping included
- Three months includes 12 total bottles – two shipments of 6 bottles delivered 6 weeks apart, shipping included
- Six months includes 24 total bottles – two shipments of 12 bottles delivered 3 months apart, shipping included
- The deluxe corkscrew set includes a lever pull wine opener, foil cutter, collar, pourer, stopper and extra screw, all in a wooden gift box.
- Change your wine preference, skip a shipment, or cancel at any time.
Previously featured wines include:
- Kepe Tempranillo, recently awarded a Double Gold and Best in Class in the 2015 Grand Harvest Awards
- Les Chatrons Bordeaux, a 94-point Platinum award winner from the famed 2014 vintage
- Abbazia Moscato, a 93-point Gold-award winning off-dry Italian wine
Customers must cancel their subscription if they don’t want to receive additional shipments. There are no cancellation fees. Orders are delivered in 4-5 business days to your home or office.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online only. Limit 5/person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per order. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Customer must pay applicable taxes. Shipping included. Shipping available to select states only. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. Customers must opt out of Heartwood & Oak’s subscription service if they do not wish to receive further deliveries; no cancellation fees apply. See merchant's terms and conditions and the terms applicable to your purchase when you redeem your voucher. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
The wine specialists behind Wine Insiders combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. The company delivers exclusive wines to homes and convenient pickup locations, so customers can skip the middlemen and avoid long grocery lines. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US