All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- 12 Bottles of Premium Wine, One Bottle of Sparkling Wine, Two govino Flutes, and a $75 e-Voucher good for a future purchase of $100 or more
- Shipping available to your home or office
Ring in the New Year when you stock your shelf with this party-perfect selection of 12 highly rated wines from France, Italy, Spain, and beyond. In addition to food-friendly Italian reds and a family-recipe California white blend, this case features multiple award-winning wines and free bonus gifts. Take your pick of reds, whites, or a mixed case.
The bonus gifts include:
- A bottle of Scavi & Ray Prosecco D.O.C. Spumante Brut, a dry and refreshing sparkler made from handpicked Italian grapes
- Two govino Go Anywhere champagne flutes, which are shatterproof, party-ready, 8-ounce flutes made to showcase your favorite sparkling wines
- $75 gift voucher good for a future Heartwood & Oak purchase of $100 or more
You’ll get selections like:
- Cantus Vino Rosso, a multiple-award-winning Italian red with food-friendly flavors of raspberry and strawberry
- 2015 Cala de Poeti Pinot Grigio, an award-winning Italian white with fresh and harmonious notes of apple and peach
Use code OFF at checkout for further savings!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 voucher per order. Online only. Shipping not included; extra $29.95 fee for shipping. Valid only for shipping in select states. $75 e-voucher valid for purchase of $100 or more at Heartwood & Oak. Wines may vary and may be different from wines pictured. Not valid on wine club orders. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid toward taxes. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
The wine specialists behind Wine Insiders combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. The company delivers exclusive wines to homes and convenient pickup locations, so customers can skip the middlemen and avoid long grocery lines. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US