Though best known for expanding the limits of human thought, the great philosophers were also ardent proponents of skin treatments—rarely furrowing their brows without first applying a de-furrowing cucumber mask. Today’s Groupon will wipe out your own philosophical furrows at Heavenly Spa, within Health Time Fitness. Unwind with one of the following options:
- For $40, you get a 30-minute chemical peel (a $100 value)
- For $35, you get a 60-minute massage (a $70 value)
- For $35, you get a 60-minute signature facial (a $70 value)
Located in a fitness center, Heavenly Spa provides an oasis of relaxation and a bevy of indulgent services. Each restorative chemical peel begins with a one-on-one consultation in order to superbly suit the treatment to your skinscape. Experienced massage therapists can treat your soul sack to one of myriad massage types including deep tissue or hot stone, or they can customize a session to fit your muscles' wants, needs, and career aspirations. The one-hour signature European facial includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, and a relaxing massage of the visage, neck, and hands.
Though SpaFinder reviewers are mixed about their experience at Heavenly Spa, it still receives a four-star average:
- I had an amazing facial with Angela who is also the manager at the spa. I thought I was going to need to take a cab home I was so relaxed! Even better my skin has been glowing for days. – DianeC, SpaFinder
- i'VE BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD AND HAVE HAD MANY EXEPERIENCES WITH SPAS BUT I HAVE TO SAY HEAVENLY SPA IS ONE OF THE BEST. I HAD BOTH A FACIAL AND FULL BODY MASSAGE AND LEFT COMPLETELY SATISFIED. – SUSANS, SpaFinder
197 Main St.
North Reading, Massachusetts 01864Get Directions