All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $37 for two Groupons, each good for a round of golf including a cart and bucket of range balls ($84 value)
- $74 for four Groupons, each good for a round of golf including a cart and bucket of range balls ($168 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on course holidays, including Labor Day and Thanksgiving weekend. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heddles Hideaway Country Club
Oak-lined fairways and dramatic elevation changes are the hallmarks of a round of golf at Heddles Hideaway, the course at Heddles Hideaway Country Club. The course was designed by George Cobb, who also masterminded the Quail Hollow course in Charlotte, a frequent PGA Tour stop. The 14th hole is the course's signature challenge: it has an elevation drop of 50 feet. Before rounds, players can warm up at a secluded driving range, and afterward, they can unwind inside the comfortable clubhouse.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Total length of 6,190 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 128 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole