Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for two Groupons, each good for a round of golf including a cart (a $70 value)
- $68 for four Groupons, each good for a round of golf including a cart (a $140 value)<p>
Heddles Hideaway Country Club
Oak-lined fairways and dramatic elevation changes are the hallmarks of a round of golf at Heddles Hideaway, the course at Heddles Hideaway Country Club. The course was designed by George Cobb, who also masterminded the Quail Hollow course in Charlotte, a frequent PGA Tour stop. The 14th hole is the course's signature challenge: it has an elevation drop of 50 feet. Before rounds, players can warm up at a secluded driving range, and afterward, they can pour buckets of ice over their heads inside the comfortable clubhouse.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Total length of 6,190 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 128 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
98% of 64 customers recommend
“I enjoyed the twist and turns on the course. Loved it was hidden! Great hospitality. ”
“Great coarse, lots of fun could play it all day. Desk more than helpful”
“fun course to play”