Choose from Five Options
- $22 for two-hour admission to open jump for two, valid any day ($40 value)
- $20 for two-hour admission to open jump for two, valid Tuesday-Thursday ($40 value)
- $44 for two-hour admission to open jump for four, valid any day ($80 value)
- $40 for two-hour admission to open jump for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday ($80 value)
- $229 for a birthday party for up to 20 people ($370 value)
Standard admission includes jumping, rock wall, dodgeball, slam dunk basketball, and trampoline jumps into the Big Air Bag. The birthday party includes a private party room, 20 special attraction tokens, and jump and climb time.
Helium Trampoline & Climbing Park
The laws of gravity are a bit more flexible at Helium Trampoline & Climbing Park, where visitors can launch themselves skyward while bouncing atop the facility's 130 spring-loaded trampolines. Guests can also hurl themselves into a massive airbag that provides a soft and safe landing place. Dodgeball matches let players to test their throwing and ducking skills while acrobatically jumping between trampolines on one of the separate court areas. The center also features two basketball hoops with their own trampolines, allowing aspiring all-stars to showcase their most highlight-worthy slam dunk. Helium Trampoline & Climbing Park's climbing wall tempts harness-clad visitors with its crag-like surface, which provides a challenge as they strive to reach the top before safely teleporting back down to the ground. Helium's newest attractions include the Walk The Plank Jump Tower, complete with a 20 foot drop into their Big Air Bag, jousting, and Human Hamster Balls.