All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $22 for two-hour admission to open jump for two, valid any day ($40 value)
- $20 for two-hour admission to open jump for two, valid Tuesday-Thursday ($40 value)
- $44 for two-hour admission to open jump for four, valid any day ($80 value)
- $40 for two-hour admission to open jump for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday ($80 value)
- $229 for a birthday party for up to 20 people ($370 value)
Standard admission includes jumping, rock wall, dodgeball, slam dunk basketball, and trampoline jumps into the Big Air Bag. The birthday party includes a private party room, 20 special attraction tokens, and jump and climb time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be at least 36" tall. Subject to capacity. Liability waiver and Helium Grip socks required. Tennis shoes required for rock climbing. Park admission required for Human Hamster Balls, Gladiator Beam & Plank Jump Tower. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Not valid on holidays listed on Helium's website. Parties valid Sunday-Friday. Special/token attractions not included with general admission. Party reservations required at least 8 days prior to event. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Not valid 11/25/2016–11/28/2016, 12/22/2016–1/02/2017. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Helium Trampoline & Indoor Adventure Park
The laws of gravity are a bit more flexible at Helium Trampoline Park. Voted as one of the "50 Best Trampoline Parks in The World" by Domijump in 2015, the park gives visitors a chance to launch themselves in almost any direction atop the facility's 100 spring-loaded trampolines.
- Play Sports: On a separate court area, visitors can jump acrobatically between trampolines during dodgeball matches, testing their throwing and ducking skills. Four basketball lanes with their own trampolines allow aspiring all-stars to showcase their most highlight-worthy slam dunk.
- Jump Around Admission includes access to the joust beam and Warrior Course, where guests navigate nine obstacles. On Walk the Plank Jump Tower, visitors leap from up high and fall into the Big Air Bag.
- Adventure Attractions: An aerial rope course provides guests with a birds-eye view of the park while climbers check out overhead views of their own scaling walls on the Clip & Climb. There's also mini bowling, a laser maze, and a hurricane simulator.